Getting effective help with life difficulties or making positive changes looks different for everyone. People tend to wonder about the difference between therapy and coaching and which path is best for them. To help understand the difference, think of a hole and a mountain. If you need help getting out of the hole- your issue feels exhausting, overwhelming, hopeless then therapy is probably the best route for you. If you feel like you want to climb a mountain- need help with motivating yourself, holding yourself accountable and achieving your goals then coaching is probably a better fit for you.
Life Coaching can assist with issues such as :
- Feeling stuck and spinning your wheels
- Feeling like you will never reach your goals and dreams
- Feeling dissatisfied and like you are failing
Business Coaching can assist with issues such as:
- Having a safe, nonjudgemental space to process through choices/ideas
- Gaining clarity and strength towards your vision
- Time Management
- Self Care
- Team Building
- Personal Productivity
Through coaching you may also discover that you've been limited by old, unhelpful patterns in the way you think, feel and behave. By processing through all of these thoughts and virtually cleaning house, you can become the best version of yourself.